Saturday, September 10, 2011

Book Review: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Stephanie Meyer's The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner in my opinion, was stale. Looking forward to reading it was unnecessary; this book definitely was not as interesting as her Twilight Saga. The plot was okay, but the so-called "action" was not action at all.

For example, normally I cannot wait to read the next word, sentence, and paragraph of a book. Unfortunately, with this one, I couldn't wait to put it down. I definitely was not entertained; I inferred  this may happen, but I had to be difficult and ignore my inference.

The entire book wasn't a total drag; there were some highlights and interesting spots. For instance, towards the end of the book, a fight took place. That was very descriptive and lively.That one chapter did not make up for the whole book though.

Overall, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner was not a great read. Stephanie Meyer disappointed me with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment