Saturday, May 19, 2012

Junior Year vs Senior Year

As of May 18th approximately 7pm, I consider myself to be a BHS senior. Wow I am excited about my last year of high school. The years really have been great, but I am just ready to go to college, live on my own, and have the responsibility of an adult. I want to show the world (and my parents) that I am capable of more than just my grades and cleaning my room. First though, I have to survive my senior year (and the 2012 apocalypse). Obviously my junior year was by far the hardest, so I'm sure I can live through the next school year.

In my opinion, junior year was rougher than sandpaper! Sure, there were some easier classes like history, clothing, English, and Spanish, but there were also some classes so challenging I could (did) cry. Pre-calculus, Chemistry, and Anatomy were some fit-worthy classes. Throughout this year I made several new friends, met new teachers, and enjoyed several clubs and events. This year definitely has been unique and one I will never forget.

The year of 2012-2013 will be my very last year of Batesville High School; whoot whoot! I will surely miss all the teachers that helped prepare me for the "real world" and my friends who I have loved since the day we met, but just because I will miss them does not mean I will forget all the fantastic memories we had together. I have about two months until I begin my senior year, and about twelve before I walk down the isle to graduate. Oh boy cue the tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment