Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Creating Life

Frankenstein created life, but not in the usual way. If I had the power to do the same, I probably wouldn't. I am a lazy person, and creating a creature like Frankenstein did, just takes too much scientific work and thought. Sure, I think having an abnormal creature roaming the halls in my house would be fun, but I don't want to make it myself!

Plus, I probably wouldn't feed, teach, or take care of the life. As a matter of fact, it would probably die, just like my goldfish. I tend to forget about responsibilities of mine, so maybe I'm not even cut out to make a lively creature such as Frankenstein.

If I were given the power to create life, I definitely wouldn't be superfluous. The idea of it just doesn't float my boat.

2 comments:

  1. You might be able to talk about if you morally believe in the creation of life (not childbirth).

    ReplyDelete