Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 Theme Word

My word for 2012 is tranquil. I chose tranquil because I mostly find myself becoming stressed and anxious. When I am stressed I become very on edge and crack underneath the slightest pressure. Then, my anger gets the best of my and my rage can control my actions. We gingers tend to have a high temper. This year I hope to be more calm, collected, and peaceful: tranquil.

For example, when I have a big paper, project, or test coming up, I don't have to walk around anxious and tense. I can be tranquil, clear my mind, and study/accomplish my work. The word tranquil, very unwonted, has a ring to it, I don't use it often, but I suppose I could slip it in a sentence once in a while.

Throughout 2012 I will strive to use the word, and to be tranquil. Maybe I can mellow out and forget temper and stress. Hopefully, because walking around with the weight of the world on my shoulders is not the party I intend on enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment